Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World (TOYP) by Junior Chamber International (JCI), Medical Innovation Category, 2019.
- Stanford University School of Medicine McCormick and Gabilan Faculty Award, 2019.
- Rising Star in Biomedicine, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, MA, USA, 2018.
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund (BWF), Career Award at the Scientific Interface (CASI), 2018.
- Fellow, World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2017.
- Alumni Achievement and Recognition Award, METU, 2017.
- 3rd Place, Bay Area Global Healthcare Challenge, 2017.
- Avon-Elele Magazine Women Awards, Finalist for Scientist of The Year, 2017.
- Innovators Under 35 (TR35), MIT Technology Review, Pioneers Category, 2015.
- Young Investigator Award, Stanford University School of Medicine, awarded $25,000 research grant from the Institute for Immunity, Transplantation and Infection (ITI), 2014.
- A.T. Kearney Scholarship from the Falling Walls Conference in Berlin, Germany, 2014.
- Finalist for CIMIT Student Technology Prize in Primary Healthcare, awarded $10,000 research grant, 2012.
- Society for Biomaterials STAR Award, Honorable Mention, 2012.
- Graduate Student Recognition Award, Graduate School and Division of Biology and Medicine, Brown University, 2012.
- International Affairs Travel Award, Brown University, 2012.
- NSF Fellowship, 9th International Summer School on Biocomplexity from Gene to System, 2010.
- NSF RI-EPSCoR and Slater Technology Fund Entrepreneurial Fellowship, 2010.
- Fulbright Scholarship, ranked 1st in arts-sciences field in Turkey, 2007-2009.
- College of Engineering Fellowship, Boston University, 2007-2009.
- Outstanding Fulbright Scholars in Europe, selected by McKinsey& Company, selected to participate in the “Bright Perspectives, 2008” event in Kitzbühel, Austria, 2008.
- President’s High Honor Circle, METU, 2003-2007.
- The Republic of Turkey Scholarship awarded for B.Sc. studies, 2003-2007.
- Ranked in the top 0.01% out of 2 million candidates in the National University Entrance Exam, 2003.
- 3rd Place in National Science Olympics in Turkey (in physics, chemistry and biology), 2001.